Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Working in U.K.

Time passed so fast...i come to U.K. for one month and 6 days already, today is 6th (England time)or 7th (Malaysia time)of October already. Last Saturday which is Mooncake festival, 3rd of October, is my first time work in U.K.^^i never think that i can work in U.K. before, but now really can!This work is introduce by Charmaine's friend, who was also our senior in Yelex Institution. I work as a waitress, and Charmaine work in the kitchen. The restaurant call 金满楼This most probably is a family business, because there is 3 family members who incharge for the restaurant's business, who include father(boss), Mother(lao ban niang) and their son(manager). There is also one waiter work in this restaurant. 4 of them are come from Hong Kong,wow....i have Hong Kong boss,haha......For the kitchen side, there are 3 chefs, they are come from Malaysia, same place with us. They all are very nice and treat both of us nice too.i quite happy to work here, except for my performance,this is because my performance is not very good and scared later boss scold me!this thing make me worry!so i will quite scared that i cant do thing good,bu xing mu, bu hui zuo dong xi....hope i can improve myself and can learn something working there, especially my ENGLISH!^^

No comments: