Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Saturday- 1 NoV 2008

On 1 Nov 2008, which is saturday was my happy day...because that day was my Chinese Bday. For This time Chinese bday, i am 21 year old already. On that day, my family and i went to my grandpa's house to celebrate together. We had a steamboat at my granpa's house. After steamboat, we rest for a while cause it was really full after the steamboat. At 9 or 9 something, i change another cloth and was preparing to celebrate. Afther i changed the cloth, we take many photo, really happy^^My cousin and her bf gave me a necklace, the necklace is so nice, i like it very much. My another cousin gave me a cute cute cartoon, i like it too. Besides that, my aunty also gave me money! My parents gave me a small gold key, cause they said when reach 21 year bday, need a key. i feel very happy really appreciate to them!

No comments: